Christmas Lights

Village News

1704 | Angarrack smelting-house established by Francis Moult & Co., with six of the new reverberatory furnaces

Angarrack smelting-house was almost as old as Treloweth, being established by Francis Moult & Co. in 1704, with six of the new reverbera- tory furnaces, as a companion works to the one at Newham, Truro. By 1743 it was owned by William Lemon and was for sale in 1783, with William Tremayne then described as the sole proprietor.

3 In 1804 the four principal partners there were Richard Cunnack, William Carne, the Bolithos and James Pascoe

Book page

TitleCreated
1841 | Having been offered for sale at Angarrack Smelting House the Goth of a refiner put it at once into a ladle and melted 4 days 1 hour agoBook page
1894 September 6 | Two Men Killed At Hayle Dynamite Works 4 days 5 hours agoBook page
180705 | 47 CONSULTATION – TO CONSIDER AND COMMENT UPON THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT BOUNDARY COMMISSION’S ELECTORAL REVIEW OF CORNWALL: 1 week 5 days agoBook page
180801 | Hayle Mayor Slams Boundary Changes | Hayle Town Council 1 week 5 days agoBook page
1791 | About one mile East of the copper-works is the village of Angarrack | The Universal British Directory, Camborne 1 week 6 days agoBook page
1817 | Angarrack ... where there is a tin smelting house | The gazetteer of the county of Cornwall 1 week 6 days agoBook page
180701 | Gwinear-Gwithian and Hayle East to replace Hayle South | Boundary Review Update | Local Government Boundary Commission 4 weeks 1 day agoBook page
W1/09-0173 | Retention of dwelling & construction of additional dwelling Head No(s): 87336 | Adj To Railway Viaduct Riverside La 4 weeks 5 days agoBook page
180320 | Approved Hayle South Quay plans include homes, restaurant and retail units and footbridge to town - Cornwall Live 6 weeks 1 day agoBook page
180323 | FCBS finally wins go-ahead for revised Cornish quay proposals | News | Architects Journal 6 weeks 1 day agoBook page
180613 | PA18/01645/PREAPP | Historic Building pre-application advice for proposed residential development of approximately 9 ap 6 weeks 1 day agoBook page
Approved with conditions | PA18/04517 | Construction of extension and entrance porch to existing dwelling - 13 13A Steamers Hill 6 weeks 1 day agoBook page

tags for 1704 | Angarrack smelting-house established by Francis Moult & Co., with six of the new reverberatory furnaces