Christmas Lights

Village News

1808 | Sale of Mellenoweth Mine Share on 20.12.1808 at the house of John Stephens (Innkeeper) at Angarrack

John Stevens (Innkeeper) An advert in the Royal Cornwall Gazette of 17.12.1808 reads 'Sale of Mellenoweth Mine Share on 20.12.1808 at the house of John Stephens at Angarrack in the parish of Phillack Innkeeper.

Book page

TitleCreated
180829 | Extension of time to 28th September 2018 | RE: Section 106 Unilateral Undertaking PA15/10513 10 hours 19 min agoBook page
180726 | Planning application PA18/05586 "refurbishment and conversion of Loggans Mill building into 16 apartments" 1 day 2 hours agoBook page
180917 | PA18/02360/PREAPP | Planning Performance Agreement (PPA) for residential development | Foundry Yard Foundry Lane Hayle 1 week 1 day agoBook page
180911 | Press Release | Hayle proposes a solution to Cornwall Council boundary dispute 1 week 3 days agoBook page
180911 | Hayle proposes a solution to Cornwall Council boundary dispute | Hayle Town Council 1 week 4 days agoBook page
Item 12 Boundary Review | 6 September 2018, Agenda of Full Council (Revised) | Hayle Town Council 1 week 5 days agoBook page
180905 | PA18/08278 | Submission of details to discharge conditions 2 and 3 in respect of PA18/00896. - The Angarrack Inn 12 Ste 2 weeks 5 days agoBook page
180824 | PA18/00216 | Submission of details to discharge conditions 5, 7 and 9 in respect of Decision Notice PA10/08329 dated 20 2 weeks 5 days agoBook page
1806 | Draft Recommendations | Cornwall | LGBCE Site 2 weeks 6 days agoBook page
1806 | Hayle Gwinear-Gwithian & Hayle East and Hayle West | Draft Recommendations | Cornwall | LGBCE Site 2 weeks 6 days agoBook page
180903 | Council to consider final response on where new electoral division boundaries should be - Cornwall Council 2 weeks 6 days agoBook page
180903 | Boundary changes recommended by electoral panel to be discussed by Cornwall Council | Falmouth Packet via Googlenews 2 weeks 6 days agoBook page

tags for 1808 | Sale of Mellenoweth Mine Share on 20.12.1808 at the house of John Stephens (Innkeeper) at Angarrack