Christmas Lights

Village News

130225 | The power station canteen, for decades an eyesore on the North Quay, has finally been demolished | John Bennett

From John Bennett's website 25 February 2013:

NEWS

25 February 2013. The power station canteen, for decades an eyesore on the North Quay, has finally been demolished. The North Quay is looking much improved.

 


Book page

TitleCreated
PA18/05585 | Application for Refurbishment and conversion of Loggans Mill building into 16 apartments, including internal and ex 3 hours 16 min agoBook page
1939 | Fire lit at Angarrack | May Day Celebrating at Hayle 3 hours 43 min agoBook page
1933 | LICENSED PREMISES TO LET. TIHE ANGARRACK INN. near Hayle. Rent and ingoing moderate. Suit a pensioner. Apply The Brewery, 3 hours 55 min agoBook page
1934 | Villagers' Initiative Spirit Of Self-Help at Angarrack Old Mill converted into Institute 4 hours 44 min agoBook page
1934 | Whist | It is interesting to note that this is the first time in history that whist drive has been held in Angarrack 4 hours 47 min agoBook page
1841 | Having been offered for sale at Angarrack Smelting House the Goth of a refiner put it at once into a ladle and melted 5 days 2 hours agoBook page
1894 September 6 | Two Men Killed At Hayle Dynamite Works 5 days 6 hours agoBook page
180705 | 47 CONSULTATION – TO CONSIDER AND COMMENT UPON THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT BOUNDARY COMMISSION’S ELECTORAL REVIEW OF CORNWALL: 1 week 6 days agoBook page
180801 | Hayle Mayor Slams Boundary Changes | Hayle Town Council 1 week 6 days agoBook page
1880 | There is a report current that the smelting-works at Angarrack will shortly cease operations, but all hope that it is a r 2 weeks 18 hours agoBook page
1930 | A bazaar was held at Angarrack, Hayle, on Monday, in aid of the Wesleyan chapel renovation scheme 2 weeks 18 hours agoBook page
1791 | About one mile East of the copper-works is the village of Angarrack | The Universal British Directory, Camborne 2 weeks 18 hours agoBook page

tags for 130225 | The power station canteen, for decades an eyesore on the North Quay, has finally been demolished | John Bennett